Monday, October 25, 2010

My teacher my friend...

Hi there everyone a hearty good morning evening noon or night .... Watever is the case you reading this ... Anyways as the name suggest .... What is a friend ... To me someone .... Who is illiterate but can still understand ... Who is not only a friend in need ... But a friend with truthfulness... And above all stands by you but also tells you wats right ... And even goes against you just for the sake of making you a better person... Such is a friend ... Now why is this friend a teacher ... There are so many things we say cant do but preach like the wise priest .... Like oh you should not do this or be like this ... The one who tells you wats right but can still keep you happy is the right friend to have ... We may change colleges and just make new friends but do we know wat being a friend is ... Lets be true to ourselves ... The seed you
Plant ... Is what you will bear ... I m lucky i have good friends in my teacher but she is my good friend to she has supported me for watever reasons .... Has been there like a rock ... Thanks ....

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is really sweet!! Thanks :)
    Nice work btw... u must write more

    ReplyDelete